Information on this page comes from the “Introduction to i2b2” presentation given by Terri Shkuda, i2b2 Administrator, Research Informatics, Penn State College of Medicine.
- What is i2b2?
- i2b2's Fundamental Purpose
- Research Tool Continuum
- What is the Source of the Data in i2b2?
- What is contained in the data?
- Use Cases, Strengths, and Limitations
- What i2b2 Does Not Contain Expand answer From Hypothesis to Data Collection
- i2b2 Tool Panel
- Resources for Code Lookups
- A Quick Cohort Example
- Additional Query Refinement
- Now that I Have Enough Patients in the Cohort, What's Next?
- i2b2 Analysis Tools Example
- i2b2 Data Export Example
- Requesting Standard Data Set